Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just getting started

This is my first day as a blogger and I really have no idea how to start. Since this is mainly about my knitting and just my thoughts in general I guess that's where I will start.
Right now I have 3 major projects on the needles a fair isle sweater for my husband, a sweater for myself, and a lace shawl for a gift. Oops I lied I also have a blanket that I have been working on for 2 years and just can't seem to finish it. I suppose eventually it will have to be completed and given to the receipient( my mother in law). My husband keeps telling me if I keep putting it off it can be her funeral shroud. Mind you she's not that old, so he really doesn't think it's ever going to be done. But I will show him.....eventually.
I work for a bank and have been here for 10 years. I like the work just not the office for multiple reasons but I'll save that for a bad day when I need to vent, and all you that read this will be my victim.
You will also hear a lot about my son, because he's been around for 14 years and I did give him life so everything he does affects me in some way, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but he's great for a laugh. So you'll also be the victim of Tyler stories.
I guess this is a start and lunch is almost over. Will try to post some pics of my projects and more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment